Sunday, December 16, 2007

Donnelly Says He Never Took Steroids...and Elvis Is Still Alive

From the Boston Herald :“In 2004, I was having multiple health issues and was concerned about not getting on the field fast enough. I made a phone call to (former New York Mets clubhouse attendant turned Mitchell informant Kirk Radomski) about a substance called Anavar. Once I learned Anavar was classified as a steroid I realized that was not an option. That was the end of it. Yes, I called him. But I did not purchase or receive anything from him and have never taken Deca or Anavar. I fully support the current drug testing program put in place by Major League Baseball and agree with their efforts to widen the testing.”

From the Mitchell Report: "Radomski said that Donnelly was referred to him by Adam Riggs. Both Riggs and Donnelly played for the Angels in 2003 and 2004. Radomski recalled that Donnelly called him in 2004 looking for Anavar, an anabolic steroid. Radomski made one sale to Donnelly of Deca-Durabolin for which Donnelly paid $250 to $300."

When I need a legal prescription I talk to my doctor, not a shady clubhouse attendant from the Mets. Do you really expect us to believe this Brendan?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 17, 2007 at 7:20 AM  

Agreed - that excuse is even worse than Paul Byrd using his dentist to write him a prescription for the tumor on his pituitary gland!

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP