Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Red Sox Second Half Contest

Enter to win the Fenway West Second Half Contest

Add the number of stolen bases Ellsbury will have + the number of RBI's Manny will hit + the number of home runs Ortiz will hit. This is in the second half of the season after the All-Star break only (not including the post-season)

As a tiebreaker guess the number of wins Lester will have after the All-Star Break (not including the post season)

Email your guess to matt(at)fenwaywest.com I will not send you any emails (except to get an address from the winner) or spam you in any way. Entries must be received by August 4, 2008. Copy and paste the following into your email

screen name:

your answer:

tiebreaker answer:


The winner will receive 2 etched pint glasses (1 Fenway West glass and 1 collector's item glass with Yankees Suck on the front and "Hank is a Dumbass" on the back. I will post a list of guesses after the deadline.

While you're at it, please take the time to vote for me for California Governor of Red Sox Nation by following the link at the top of the page.

Good Luck

3 comments:

Peter N July 15, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

I'm voting for you now...enjoy tonight, at 4pm your time...wow! Early!!

Peter N July 15, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

I just did!!!!!! Take care Matt, or FW. We're ALL Red Sox Nation..Pete

Anonymous,  July 15, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

I'm so going to win this.

(The reality side of me made the actual guess, the Sox-fan side of me wanted to say 7,029)

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP