Sunday, November 4, 2007

Welcome


I created this blog to give a West Coast perspective to Red Sox Nation.

My brother and I were lucky enough to be at Coor's Field for game four of the World Series with great seats 19 rows behind home plate. Theo was in our section!!! The Sox made it intersting by giving up a late homerun but "Cinco Ocho" closed the door. Red Sox fan's showed their dedication for an hour after the game around the dugout with chants like "re sign Mike!" and "Yankees suck."

I returned to Northern California on a plane full of Sox fans who had also been at the game. It amazes me how big the Nation is and that everyone seems to have a legitimate reason to be a Sox fan. Is anyone still in New England?

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP