Monday, September 22, 2008

Goin Back Home

Every September I am lucky enough to take a school group from California to Boston for a week to visit some historic sites and a few colleges. We are departing for the Hub this morning for a direct flight back to the land of NESN. Red Sox Sonoma will be covering things from the West Coast and I will throw up a few posts throughout the week. Even though not all of the students are baseball fans, I make them all go on the Fenway Park tour; gotta get some culture in 'em. I've done the tour countless times but it is different every time. I'm going to Thursday's game against the Tribe, sitting in bleacher section 40. I'll be the one catching Big Papi's home run ball.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 22, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

Just no takin' the kiddies to the combat zone.

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP