Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hank Still Wants Manny

About a month ago Hank Steinbrenner said he wants Manny on the Yanks. He has reiterated that point today. From Jon Hayman of SI:

LAS VEGAS -- Yankees co-owner Hank Steinbrenner is said by people close to him to want Manny Ramirez in pinstripes. Unlike his father, who dreaded dreadlocks, Steinbrenner the junior is said by a Yankees person "not to give a (hoot) about his hair.'

Am I the only one who thinks Hank may have given up on his plan to build from within?

2 comments:

Espo's Musings December 10, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

Will he ever shut the hell up. At least his dad had some kind of class - not much, but some none the less. I hope he signs Manny so then we have the pleasure of watching him beaned 18 times a year. I look more forward to seeing him sign the Pavano twins along with Fatty. Great blog, I am adding you to my blogroll.

Matt December 10, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

thanks for the compliment...it would be very weird to see Manny in pinstripes but you never know with Hank. At this point I think the Yankees may be looking at signing me; I have a pretty good wiffle curve.

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP