Sunday, January 4, 2009

Aaagghh!! I feel so.... dirty!

A few years back, I received a gift of a sweatshirt from a friend. I really used to like it a lot. There's just one recently discovered problem. I finally pulled it out of the closet the other day for the first time this winter, and to my horror I realized what I had been wearing. I only recently learned that the Yankees were once called the Highlanders. And what does this shirt say on it? Yup, you guessed it! New York Highlanders! Excuse me while I make an emergency trip to the Goodwill!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 4, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

LOL

I can't tell yo how many cool T-shirts I've refused to buy becuase they have a New York ref. on them... and I lived in Queens for over a year!

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP