Tuesday, February 24, 2009

All About Ellsbury

This could be a breakout year for Jacoby Ellsbury, Johnny Pesky is even comparing him to Ted Williams:

"I have a lot of faith in Jacoby Ellsbury," said Pesky. "I think he could be a real good one. If he was 10 pounds bigger he could be, I keep saying it and people tell me I'm full of bull, he could be the next Ted Williams. He has that kind of ability. He's not as big as Ted. He doesn't run as good as Ted. But he's a much better fielder and a much better thrower than Ted. Ellsbury is the complete package and that's what you have to have."


1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 24, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

Wonderful to hear, although when Johnny says that Jacoby "doesn't run as well as Ted," I have to admit that pretty much everyone in the world would disagree with that. We love you Johnny!!!

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP