Monday, February 18, 2008

Gagne Issues An Apology For Causing A Distraction...Not For Using Roids

Eric Gagne issued an apology to his teammates on the Brewers (not the Sox) for the distraction he has created but he did not admit to taking steroids. This falls short on 2 levels....first of all, man up and admit what you did....second, apologize for the attempt at pitching you did with the Red Sox. If you are interested, here is some of what he said:
"I'm here to let you guys know that I feel bad for my family, what they had to go through, and all my friends and especially my teammates here in Milwaukee, I think that's just a distraction that shouldn't be taking place. I'm just here to help the Milwaukee Brewers get to the World Series and get to the playoffs, and that's all I really care about. "

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 18, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

leave it to my 66 year old mother to come up with the perfect nickname for this guy.

"Gag-me."

Anonymous,  February 19, 2008 at 4:28 AM  

I still can't believe that the Brewers are paying this guy $10 million bucks to close for them....

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP