Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sox Skipper Happy With Rotation, Glad Santana Will be in NL

Terry Francona shared his views about the Santana trade and the Sox rotation with an Associated Press reporter on Friday.

"That ain't bad. I wish every pitcher would go to the National League. I can't lie about it. You don't want to face him five times."

"I'm happy with our roster. Our youth is exciting to me. To come through our organization, they know how we feel about things. Every kid that comes through, they know how to play and they know how to act, and that's important. They integrate themselves in the clubhouse and at work and there's a lot of people in player development that need a pat on the back for that."

When asked to discuss the Yankees rotation, Francona said, "I don't want to rate the Yankees. I've got a tough enough time worrying about us. I don't know. I hope every team we play struggles."

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP