Friday, March 14, 2008

Injury Update

Julio Lugo is scheduled to make his return tomorrow at shortstop, he has been out for 12 games.

Coco Crisp is still out with the groin injury and may have lost his job to Jacoby Ellsbury. Coco needed a more than a season to find his swing after the finger injury and the Red Sox may not be willing to wait him out again. Coco said the following when asked about his return and if he would make the Japan trip: "I have no clue, I would love to go out there. I always wanted to go out there, so it would be nice to go out there and see that. We have two games out there, too, so it would be nice to start the season off with the team. We'll have to see. I'll take it slow. I can't rush, because like I said, I go out there and play banged up and it's been unfortunate for myself.

Josh Beckett has not resumed baseball activities and will miss the trip to Japan.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  March 15, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

Lugo 2/3 right out of the gate!It's good to see

Anonymous,  March 15, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

wtf?
My post was supposed to read "It's good to see Lugo go 2/3 right out of the gate."
Don't know how it got fubar the first time.

Matt March 15, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

I think you must have been so shocked to be typing Lugo and 2/3 in the same sentence.

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP