Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yankee Fan Comments

Just thought I would share some of the comments by Yankee fans on the LoHud Yankees Blog after tonight's game:

  • The whole “lots of games left” remark got us 3rd place last season.
  • George isin’t in good health and Hal doesn’t even want to own the Yankees. He’s just doing it out of respect for his father. Hank is probably on the horse farm somewhere, probably doesn’t even know the season has started.

  • “Wonder what Cashman was thinking as he was watching that 8th inning unfold.” He was thinking, if I would of spent even 1 minute on the bullpen in the off season we could of won this game.

  • theres no panic for me…just disappointment, frustration, sickness, illness and despair….hmmm panic might feel better

  • Not gonna panic. But wow, this blows. I feel numb. Time to find some vodka
  • I’m not going to work tomorrow.
  • What do you want from a team of millionaires who really only care about when their next paycheck is coming. I typically get over losses within a few hours, but this one is gonna mess with my weekend plans. I am so embarrassed.
  • WHATS THE NUMBER TO THE YANKEES SUICIDE HOT LINE?????????

1 comments:

Heretic,  June 11, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

SUCK IT YANKEES!

Bahahahahahaha xD

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP