Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Red Sox Birthday to Matt!

Happy Birthday to Fenway West's very own fearless leader...Matt!

I heard through the grapevine and by grapevine...I mean Twitter, that today is in fact Matt's Birthday. I also heard that his wife was nice enough to buy him a kick arse Red Sox hat with fenwaywest.com on the back of it.

Hopefully...Matt's birthday is chuck full of awesomesauce and celebration. And, I hope Paul Byrd can bring another great performance all in celebration of Matt.


Photobucket




Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday dear Matt....
Happy Birhtday to you....

3 comments:

dave,  September 4, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

HBD! I hope it's a good one!
(and then, 6 days from today is another great date in history....)

Matt September 4, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Thanks so much for the kind birthday wishes....I know Paul Byrd will deliver another great win.

Heretic,  September 4, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Happy birthday webmaster!

Go Red Sox! ^_^

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP