Monday, December 17, 2007

The Mitchell Defense

For everyone else on The Mitchell Report I have included this easy fill-in statement so you do not have to consult with your lawyer or pay a high price PR firm. Feel free to distribute among your teammates.

I ____________ did use HGH very briefly during the ____________ season while I was recovering from a ___________ injury. I was not using it to gain an advantage just to help the slow healing process. I stopped using it because it did not help me. I did not use steroids. I apologize for my brief indiscretion and I think baseball should do more to clean up the game.

Sincerely,


If you need any help filling it out just ask Andy Pettitte, Brendan Donnelly or Fernando Vina; they got theirs done fast.

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP