Monday, December 17, 2007

A-Rod Says He's Sorry But Brings Up Another Lie

Alex Rodriguez was on 60 minutes last night and the following information came out: Rodriguez said he was sitting in his living room watching the World Series when the news broke and had been shocked.

"You know, I got white like a ghost," Rodriguez said. "I just couldn't believe my eyes. I was under the impression that it would come out a day or two after the World Series concluded. And I would never do anything to harm the game ... to the Red Sox and the Rockies, my deepest apologies, and to all of Major League Baseball."

I was at game 4 of the World Series ready to boo A-Rod when he was introduced for the Hank Aaron award but he was a no-show. Didn't he have a family obligation so he couldn't attend. I thought he would never do anything to hurt the game. I guess sitting on his couch is more important than being part of the World Series and honoring Hank Aaron. This is the closest he could have been to actually being a part of the Fall Classic.

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP