Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Roger* Takes a Page Out Of Bill Clinton's Book

Deny, deny, deny. That is the Rocket's plan to get through the Mitchell Report fallout. He released the following statement through his agent today: "I want to state clearly and without qualification: I did not take steroids, human growth hormone or any other banned substances at any time in my baseball career or, in fact, my entire life. Those substances represent a dangerous and destructive shortcut no athlete should ever take."

I am not going to take Roger's word on this. I know in the U.S. you are innocent until proven guilty in court, but we are not in court. We have Roger's past to judge him on and he has not shown any reason to give him the benefit of the doubt.

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP