Saturday, February 9, 2008

Debbie Clemens* Swimsuit Model Cheat

If you believe the leaked testimony of Brian McNamee to Congress this week, Sports Illustrated may have to add an asterisk to Debbie Clemens' swimsuit photo. McNamee said he supplied HGH to Roger's wife* before the 2003 Sports Illustrated swimsuit photo-op.
From debbieclemens.com: "Roger came to me one day and told me that we had been asked to do a photo shoot for Sports Illustrated. I had major anxiety! I was a 39-year-old mother of 4! Once I realized that this WAS going to be a reality, I decided I had to give it everything I had. My mind was set. I am not a risk taker, but have since learned that with great risk, sometimes comes great reward. The responses from that experience have been wonderful and I feel it was a turning point in my life. It’s nice to have a goal for yourself and to see it through. The goal kept me motivated and focused. Using common sense and my ability to balance my life, I achieved that goal."
Debbie, you forgot to mention the HGH.
If you get a chance go to www.debbieclemens.com and check out the butterflies all over the place and cheesy music....it almost makes you feel sorry for Roger.*

Update 2/15/08: The Debbie Clemens website has been taken down after the Congressional Hearings...I wonder why?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 26, 2013 at 7:43 PM  

Howdy! You some form of professional? Great message. Are you able to inform me find
out how to subscribe your blog?

Here is my web-site: pregnancy weight gain

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP