Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Clay Buchholz Should Get His First Win Tonight

Buchholz has been getting better with each start; he is keeping balls down in the zone and getting more break on his curve. The Red Sox offense struggled against Wang last time but I just don't see that happening again tonight. Buchholz said the following about tonight's match up:

"I don't really know what to expect. They've seen me once and I've seen them, so I think each of us have maybe a little bit of an edge on one another. I want to go out there and try to do basically the same thing we did at our place, just throw strike one and get some swings out of them. Hopefully get some outs."

1 comments:

Fagersta April 16, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

last week in the bitter cold the Sox hit Wang hard but the balls were just not going anywhere. If that happens tonight in 60 degree weather, look out. Could be fun!

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP