Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A-Rod: Major Girly Man

A-Rod's wife told the YES Network that the Yankee's third baseman had to call his mother-in-law for help when his wife went into labor because he was scared. From Cynthia Rodriguez:

"In the middle of the night, I realized that I needed to go to the hospital. I wake him up. The first thing that comes out of his mouth, 'Can we call your mother?' ... A few hours later, I said, 'I think you can call my mom now.' Uh, and the color came back to his face when I told him he could call my mom."

While she was in labor A-Rod fainted and the doctors and mother-in-law all had to help A-Rod. More from Cynthia Rodriguez:

"And really, I am not being paid much attention to besides the doctor and a couple of nurses, and he is there moaning. In between pushing, I am going, 'Honey, are you OK?' and 'Are you breathing? Are you OK?' "

1 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP