Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Penny Throws

This spring we get to find out what Theo pulled out of the bargain bin. Brad Penny is coming off a shoulder injury and may be a great find or could be a mediocre fill-in a la Bartolo Colon. He took to the hill in Fort Myers today and spoke with Extra Bases about his session:


"The way I feel now I shouldn't have any setbacks," said Penny, who threw all fastballs. "I've just got to stay after my shoulder work, do the best I can to stay in the best shape I can. Everything else will take care of itself."


The staying in shape part may prove elusive when you look at this photo from Boston Dirt Dogs.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 12, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Not a very flattering photo. I hope that gut didn't come from 12 oz elbow curls.

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP