Monday, March 30, 2009

Fantasy Draft Gone Bad

A fellow Red Sox fan in my league could not make the live draft but set his draft list ahead of time and filled out a "Do Not Draft" list. Do to some kind of a glitch the computer drafted all the players on the "Do Not Draft List." The result: a team full of Yankees. He was forced to send this email to the league last night:

Make Me Offers

I wanted the system to follow my rankings and to
pick for me. Instead, the system picked everyone
on my "do not draft" list, including a crap-load
of Yankees. Open season on my roster. Please
make offers on Texeira, Sabathia, Nady, Wang and
anyone else on my roster. At this point, I don't
give a rat's ass.


He also has Damon and Swisher on his team.

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP