Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What Does Your Jersey Say About You?

I saw this over on Twitter and thought it was hilarious, so I thought I would share. Rich Levine over at Wicked Good Sports wrote a blog entitles, "What Your Red Sox Jersey Says About You." Check it out. It's amusing.

So, which one are you? Be honest. I only count the officially player jerseys I have and not the other ones...or I'd be listing off the whole team.

For me: JD Drew and Jonathan Papelbon.

JD Drew

• You won’t shut up about the 2007 ALCS.
• You typically use up all your sick days before March 1.
• Your arm’s in sling.


While it is true that I won't shut up about the 2007 ACLS...nor the month of June in 2008...nor JD hitting in the 08 ADLS...nor JD's clutch homerun in Game 5 of the ACLS as part of the best comeback win ever...you got me there. I will say, I have enough sick time at work to not have to come in for a few months with no worries.

Jonathan Papelbon

• You’re the first one to break something at a house party.
• Your favorite book is The Dirt by Mötley Crüe
• Pamela Anderson is still on your list of Top 3 hottest women.
• You like to dress up when you get drunk.
• You went to college in the South.


While I love Pap and dread the day he might leave us, other than me being a klutz and breaking things, not much else fits. Okay, I have been known to dress up in preparation of my drunkenness....but that's about it. I think Jason Bay might be the only guy who'd call my college in Burlington Vermont "in the South."

Fit or no fit....that blog is nothing short of hilarious!

1 comments:

Matt June 2, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

I thought the best one was the wiffleball comment on the Wakefield jersey.

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP