Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tonight's Red Sox Lineup 8/15 vs the Rangers

Here is tonight's lineup vs. the Rangers. Game time is 8:05pm.


Ellsbury- CF
Pedroia- 2B
Martinez 1B
Bay- LF
Lowell- 3B
Ortiz- DH
Varitek- C
Anderson- RF
Gonzalez- SS
Penny- SP

This lineup is thanks to Amalie Benjamin on Twitter. It's the first time we are going to see Alex Gonzalez back in a Boston uni over at short stop. I'll admit, I'm excited.

And Anderson? I first thought it was Lars Anderson. I knew he played first base, but thought he might play outfield as well. As it turns out, it is Brian Anderson. I don't know too much about Brian, but I am sure gonna find out. Josh Reddick was optioned back to Pawtucket when Brian joined the club.

Anyone heard any info about when Rocco Baldelli might be healthy and returning from the DL? Anyone? Bueller?

Let's go Red Sox!

1 comments:

Unknown August 15, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Brian Anderson was a White Sox outfielder that we got when we were going to release Mark Kotsay, but instead worked out a trade with Chicago. He's a great 5th outfielder, and in a pinch maybe #4, but I hope we don't see him start too many games.

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP