Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nomar Is Genetically Challenged

There is a new reason why Nomar is always hurt, which he is again if you haven't noticed, he says its due to genetics. The Dodgers were going to have Nomar move back to short until he got reinjured this week. From Scout.com:

"Dodgers infielder Nomar Garciaparra said a genetic predisposition, one he didn't know he had until it was identified by a Boston physical therapist with whom he voluntarily consulted last week, is the reason his left-calf strain has been so long in healing."
You can say what you want about Theo signing Lugo but he abosultely made the right move in shipping off Nomar. I'm sure roids had nothing to do with the bulking up followed by the breakdown of ligaments.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  June 24, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

I was huge Nomar fan, and it kills me to seeing literally falling apart at the seams... like Trot, I wish he had just retired after leaving the Sox...

I don't want to admit it, but it is pretty hard to deny the 'roids suggestion these days...

no wonder he was such a bitch in 2004...

Anonymous,  June 24, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

Oh, just f$&%ing great...

This isn't going to do much for the Nomar bat I'm currently trying to unload on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320265541279

Matt June 24, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

I think you might be able to get more for a Sox Renteria jersey.

Anonymous,  June 24, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

Yeah, at this point I think my only hope is for a Dodger fan to buy it.... but I don't think they like him much either.

I'm screwed! =P

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP