Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ortiz Update

Big Papi did take some swings today but it was not the best case senario according to Ortiz and the ProJo:

"There's a little bit of pain, but it's better than when I hurt it. Then I couldn't even hold onto the bat. I didn't take a full swing. It was very light. I was trying not to miss it, We're pretty much where they expected," said Ortiz of his medical staff. "I was a little disappointed. I want to be playing. There's not too much I can do about it but wait. It's a healing process. It's better than what it was."

Ortiz now looks like he is at least 3 weeks away from playing some rehab games with the PawSox before rejoining the team. So much for the Yankee series or even the All-Star Game.

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP