Sunday, October 12, 2008

Denial Is Not A River in Africa

Jacoby's once again glosses over his o-fer on his postseason blog. After last night he is 0-11 in the ALCS. What did he say about it?

It was nice to get on Scott Kazmir early, but it was just one of those games. It just didn't quite go our way. We'll be ready to get the win on Monday night.
I had that one at-bat earlier in the game where I tried to bunt the ball and it slammed me in the helmet. That could have been bad if you wear it in the face or the nose or the eye. It gave me a headache, but it could have been worse. I'm fine now.

How about that one at bat where you had the go-ahead run on second and you made an out for the 6th time in the game? Ellsbury needs to start setting the table for the Red Sox to win this series.

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP