Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wheeler Should Be Able to Pitch Tomorrow

Even though Dan Wheeler went for three innings last night he should be able to go tomorrow if needed. From ProJo:

JIM HICKEY: We had a conversation last night prior to sending him out there for, I believe, part of the third inning and even the fourth inning. I had seen him do it before in Houston where he would pitch two-plus innings, three-plus innings, parts of four innings, extra-inning games where it was do-or-die, winner-go-home type of a thing, and I told Joe he would be fine, and I knew he would be fine, and I've seen him also rebound from that well.

I would anticipate that he would be able to pitch Monday, but I would also agree with what Joe said, just wait until the emotion type of stuff goes away and then see where we are. But I would be surprised if he wasn't available.

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP