Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rays Fans Should Study History

It might be a little early for this post from Tom Korun of ABC Sports in Tampa:

Sorry Red Sox fans............IT'S OVER!!!!!!

I'm an optomistic guy by nature, but those Red Sox fans who think their boys will win the ALCS are drinking the ice tea, imported from Long Island!

I know the history with Boston. They have come back from situations like this before. However, they are minus Man-Ram, and his absence has affected Big Papi bigtime. Without David Ortiz's bat, they're sunk.

Moreover, we haven't even attacked Boston's achilles heal in this blog, pitching. I will grant you, I along with every sane sports fan thought Jon Lester would not be beaten at Fenway. He was smoked at Fenway!



I would love to see him eat his words over the next few days.

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP