Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FENWAY WEST - ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

One year ago today I started fenwaywest.com. In the last year there have been 1839 posts and over 53,000 unique visitors at the Western Home to Red Sox Nation. I owe a great deal of gratitude to those who helped me move the site forward including; Dave (Red Sox Sonoma) for his contributions, and to fellow Sox bloggers: Rooster at The Rational Sox Fan, Rob at The Bottom Line, Ian at Sox and Dawgs, Peter at Red Sox Forever, Red Sox Monster, Jere at Red Sox Fan in Pinstripe Territory, and Evan at Fire Brand of the American League for their continued support.

I especially want to thank all of you readers who keep coming back and who join me in an obsession with the Boston Red Sox.

7 comments:

The Bottomline November 4, 2008 at 5:20 AM  

Congrats guys!

It's been a fun ride and you've been equally helpful to The Bottom Line.

Here's to many more years of success!

Anonymous,  November 4, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Congratulations and best wishes for continued success!

Anonymous,  November 4, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

PARTY!! WOOHOO!! CONGRATS!! (And thanks. Aw, shucks.)

Anonymous,  November 4, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

Congrats on one year and keep up the good work!!!

Rooster November 5, 2008 at 6:18 AM  

Only one year? Your site is wise beyond its age!

Congrats!!

Unknown November 5, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

Happy Anniversary. I just found your website during the playoffs. i have it in my favorites list and check it every day.
Are you originally from Boston. if not, how did you become to be a Red Sox fan.
Dennis

Matt November 7, 2008 at 5:49 AM  

I grew up in Needham, Ma and have been a Sox fan all my life.

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP