Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Billy Wagner is Unsure About 2010

Red Sox reliever Billy Wagner has not made a decision about pitching next season.  He was asked the question on XM's MLB Home Plate yesterday:

Jody McDonald: “Is it a given that Billy Wagner is going to play in 2010?”

Billy Wagner: “No, sir.  That’ll be up to (laughs), obviously, my wife.  She’s been telling me to play and I told her, I said, ‘I don’t know about all this.’  I said, ‘Let’s just talk about it when we get home.’  I’ve enjoyed it.  It’s been a blessing to get back and have an opportunity like this but, you know, it’s a young man’s game.”

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 13, 2010 at 4:09 AM  

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP