Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lester Pitches Well Before He Goes To Japan

Jon Lester played on more game in Fort Myers before he had to make his way to Japan to join the rest of the team. Lester pitched in an intrasquad minor league game going 5 hitless innings with 8 K's. Lester leaves for Japan tomorrow. He gave an interview to the Projo after the game:

“I guess it served it purpose, more or less. I was able to get my pitch count up, got the innings and got my work. I would have liked to have been on the plane with the team, but it’s alright. Now that I’ve got my pitch count up I don’t have to worry about anything. There are no limitations going into the season and I’m ready to go.”

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP