Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Vlad Goes Yard

The Sox have the day off, so I thought I would post a little bit about the Angels game that I went to today in Tempe, AZ. The Angels bats continue to impress. They had 11 runs off of 12 hits today. Vlad hit a monster shot out over left center.



Gary Matthews Jr went 2-3 and stole a base (must be the HGH). Izturis and Torii Hunter also went 2-3.


I'm glad the Angels are in the AL West and not the East. They look good this year.


Yesterday I was in Surprise, AZ for the Texas-Mariners game. I've been to 3 different Cactus League parks in the last 3 days, and I can attest that this is indeed Red Sox nation. Lots more fans in Sox gear than Yankees gear.

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP