Friday, July 24, 2009

Pawtucket Red Sox


Since neither me nor my brother care to drive in Boston, and my parents wouldn't take out a second mortgagee to pay for Boston tickets, (and a limo to get there), we're going to see the Pawtucket Red Sox play on Monday v. the Columbus Clippers, an affiliate of the Cleveland Indians. I'll be flying on Tuesday and will try to get my post with photos up within a couple of days. I should also mention that we were able to secure press passes, which will make for an excellent post. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

SEBO July 24, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

When I go to Boston errrr close to Boston, i stay in a hotel outside the city with access to the train:)

Matt July 24, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

look forward to reading the post

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP