Thursday, June 5, 2008

Manny and Youk Go At It

Tempers flared in the Sox dugout between Manny and Youk, NESN showed the two of them mixing it up after the fourth inning. Both players had to be held back by teammates, no word yet on what caused the incident but I will post more as soon as it becomes available.

Manny left the game in the 7th with a hamstring injury. Ellsbury left earlier with a wrist injury but his X-rays were negative. Paul Pierce also left the game...oh wait, that was the Celtics game, too much going on tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 9, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=4u download youtube video 1.3.2 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

Anonymous,  April 21, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP