Monday, October 6, 2008

Manny Says He is Rooting for the Red Sox

Manny Ramirez said he is pulling for the Sox:

Ramirez said he's been pulling for the Red Sox in their American League Division Series against the Los Angeles Angels.

"I am," he says. "I've got my boys Davey (David Ortiz) and (Mike) Lowell and all those guys."

He could not let a Manny being Manny go, so he added this:

He held up a two-toned fielder's glove and said MLB "has ruled it's illegal."

Why? "Because it catches everything," he said.

He complained (tongue in cheek) that he hasn't been given his due in the voting for Gold Glove awards.

"I only made two errors," he said. "And I don't even have to dive for balls. I'm so fast, I get to everything."

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP