Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My One and Only Defense of the Rayhawk

From previous posts you know how silly I think the Rayhawk is. There is one case however where I have to support it. A 12 year old fan in Tampa was suspended by his middle school for having a mohawk to support the Rays. His mohawk violated the school dress code even after he washed the blue dye out of it. What was the punishment for this violation?

"I had to go into something called camp," he said. "It was one room, the whole day and I couldn't do anything. I just had to sit there."
WTF is going on in Tampa? They finnally have something to rally the community around and some uptight school administrator gets his panties in a wad. Let kids have some fun and support their team. The Rays only have 4 fans and now one of them can't support his team at school.

There is also new trend among some female Rays fans regarding a "special Rayhawk."

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP