Friday, June 19, 2009

D-Lowe Looking Forward to Fenway

Derek Lowe has entered the blogosphere and in his first post he writes about coming back to Fenway:

I'm really looking forward to heading back to Boston to pitch this weekend. When I think of my career pretty much all my memories are in Boston. There were some good times in Los Angeles, especially last year when we were winning playoff games. But I think any time you win a World Series in any city, that's where your fondest memories are going to be.

Derek Lowe had his share of struggles in Boston but he also had some big time performances in the post-season. I hope Red Sox fans will give him a nice welcome when he takes the mound at Fenway.

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP