Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tonight's Game

Almost time to get in the car and head down towards Oakland. After a stop at Marin Brewing Company for a few pre-game beers it will time to head to Fenway West to watch Beckett regain his form against the A's. Today's weather is way below average for this time of year and the game time temp should be in the 50's with a chance of rain. One week ago we were in the upper 90's. A coworker from Framingham, Mass. got 3 third row seats from a season ticket holder to bring himself, me and another coworker from Rhode Island to the game. I really wanted to see Manny hit #500 but it looks like a long shot. I do have tickets for tomorrow's game too but I think Tito is going to give Manny one of the games off. My 3 year old son is really excited to see Manny (his favorite player) on Sunday so I don't know how I will explain it to him if he has a day off. This will be the last trip to Oakland for the Sox this year so lets hope they put on a good show for the West Coast fans.

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP