Saturday, May 24, 2008

Young Fan Needs Your Vote

I got an email yesterday asking me to support Victoria G from Lynn, Ma
as she runs for Captain of Red Sox Kid Nation :

The Boston Red Sox are picking 12 captains for Red Sox Kid Nation. I entered the contest & wrote an essay. I was picked as 1 of 25 finalists out of over 700 kids. Now I need YOUR help because people have to vote online for the winner. I really want to be one of the captains and would like it if you would vote for me. I know I'd be a good captain because I like to help people and would work hard. I'm a HUGE Red Sox fan and really want to be a captain.

You can find more about her from her blog, make sure to vote for her here.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 24, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

That kid sure does write an awful lot like her mother. Just sayin'.

Anonymous,  May 26, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

And how do you know how her mother writes? Are you friends with her mother? Why pick on a little kid on a blog especially one trying to accomplish something. Just sayin'

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP