Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fenway West Spring Tour: 4 Baseball Games, 1 Dead Show, 4 Days

The Fenway West Spring Tour begins tomorrow at the Oakland Coliseum. I'll be at the Red Sox-A's game to start things off with a little day baseball. Then it's on to the Big Apple to take a look at the new ballparks. I'll be at the Met's game on Thursday night and give a full review of the brand new Citi Field. On Friday morning I head to the Bronx to check out the scene at the new Yankee Stadium. After a few innings I will head north to the Fens to see the Sox take on the Orioles. On Saturday it's a little break from baseball as I go to Worcester to see the Dead. Check back throughout the next few days for pictures an ballpark reviews

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP