Friday, April 17, 2009

Fenway West Spring Tour Day 3

Last night I went to the Met's-Padres game at Citi Field (a full ballpark review will be coming soon) Carlos Delgado hit a 440 bomb in the game but in typical Mets fasion they lost on a called third strike. After the game I got to see my old friend Jim Roberti play some music at the Bulls Head Tavern in NYC. I have two more games on tap today. I am about to head to the Bronx to watch the Yankees continue to lose in their new stadium. I will be seated in the bleachers ready to catch all of the home run balls hit off of Joba. Then I will drive up to Boston to see the Red Sox-Orioles, I'll be sitting in Loge Box 100 Row EE wearing an Ortiz jersey so stop by and say hello.

3 comments:

Heretic April 17, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Damn man, you're really getting around and seeing some games! Good for you! Welcome to the "Empire State" btw... I'm 4 hours north in Saratoga Springs :)

The debut of the new landfill yesterday couldn't have gone better as far as I'm concerned... muwahahaha! Here's hoping you get to see another Yankee loss in the DUMP THAT GEORGE BUILT :Þ

jenniferod,  April 17, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

We miss you!

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP