Saturday, April 18, 2009

Red Sox Rotation

Josh Beckett is set to go tonight and Lester will pitch on Sunday. With the injury to Dice-K, Justin Masterson will start on Monday and Wake will pitch on Tuesday.

John Smoltz is going to face live batters for the first time today, he is excited about the prospect:

"If this was the best it gets for me, that's good enough, very good enough. But I anticipate getting much better. I haven't faced hitters yet. I haven't had the adrenaline yet. I haven't had anything that prepares you for a game yet. [Batting practice] won't do it. Simulated games won't do it. Once I get in and face foreign hitters that aren't our guys, that will do it."

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP