Sunday, May 17, 2009

David Wells Makes Fun of Roger*

David Wells wants to clean up the game by banning players from the Hall of Fame the first time they test positive for roids. He also called out Roger* on the golf course:

“I saw Roger last year at a Toby Keith charity golf event in Oklahoma. I started calling him ‘He-lie,’ because for years, he called me ‘He-lie.’ You know, (as in) whatever comes out of Boomer’s mouth, ‘he-lies.’ Well, I got payback.

“Actually, it was great. (His wife) Debbie and (Clemens) on the first tee, Toby and I and a buddy of his were finishing up and I said, ‘Toby watch this.’ I yelled ‘He-lie!’ And Roger didn’t like it very much, but he came over and said hello.”

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP