Friday, May 22, 2009

Sox Minor League Shining STARS!

People know that I LOVE me some Clay Buchholz. And if you don't know that...well, I love me some Clay Buchholz. I think the kid is just crazy talented and each and every day, I open my web browser...terrified that Theo is finally going to be beaten into submission by some other team and trade him for that bat or catcher we have in our list of wants. Sure, I'll admit that with our pitching depth that might make a lot of sense, but my heart will be broken. I want Clay pitching for the Red Sox. I heart him. Sure, he struggled last year, but I think the kid has so much potential. I feel that if we trade him, we are giving some other team their future ace....I like this kid that much.

So yeah, Clay is on my list of minor league prospects I follow. But there are many others. Today the Globe posted a little slideshow article about many of the minor league players that are being all kinds of impressive this year. Check it out...a bunch of them have them potential to be the next Kevin Youkilis, Dustin Pedroia, Jon Lester or Jonathan Papelbon.

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP