Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Greetings from the Motherland!

I'm sitting at the family home in Bristol, RI after getting caught in a traditional New England summer downpour as I was walking down the beach with my daughter. We just got in about noon after a red eye flight from Oakland to Boston, had a good old fashioned RI Shore Dinner, and took a walk in cloudy skies when the sky just opened up! WoW!
Didn't spend any time in Boston, but oh did it feel good to be in Boston and that close to Fenway. Unfortunately, those elusive tickets to the Yankees game I was hoping to score are being just that~ elusive. Still get to watch the games on NESN!

2 comments:

Matt July 23, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

enjoy your time back in the homeland, I won't be back until Sept.

Anja July 23, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

Awesome. Also a RI native. My folks are down in Ashaway...I'll be there for 3 whole weeks starting mid August. I got a few cousins, a couple aunts and a grandmother in Bristol...wave hey for me! =)

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP