Friday, August 7, 2009

NYC...here I come!

Hi, my name is Shelley and I am a Soxaholic.

A losing streak will not waver my status.

John Smoltz forgetting how to pitch like an All Star will not waver my status.

The Yankees finally winning ONE against us will not waver my status.

Our bats not hitting...and Papi looking all kinds of slumptastic again will not waver my status.

All our guys being hurt and banged up...so much so that Youk had to play LEFT FIELD...will not waver my status.

And now...I am not SHIPPING UP TO BOSTON....

I am heading DOWN TO EVIL.

My friend and I are heading down to NYC for game tonight. I am going to be in the stands...with JOSHUA PATRICK BECKETT on the mound. To say I am excited is the understatement of the world. I am...going with a friend...who is...a Yankees fan. We will have a good time...and at least one of will enjoy the outcome of the game.

But seriously....SOX...BECKS...I am driving into NYC...and I HATE DRIVING INTO NYC....so, if you could win this one for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Let's GO RED SOX...and get that winning streak started again.

1 comments:

Matt August 7, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Get there early and park at the lot by the Deegan Expressway before it fills up.

Enjoy the game, Beckett will turn things around. I am looking forward to reading about your take on the new stadium.

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP