Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Worried About Hank

What's going on in Tampa or Ocala or the undisclosed secure location where Hank Steinbrenner is hanging out? The Yanks are imploding after having lost 4 in a row and falling to 9 games back in the division. With news like that we should surely be hearing from Hank, but there has been nothing but dead air. Where is the calling out of players or the "we are going to go on a run" from Hank? Maybe Hank is sick or maybe he is worried more about his horses than the Yankees. Remember when Hank told the AP this earlier in the year?

`But as far as missing the playoffs - if we miss the playoffs by the end of this year, I don't know how patient I'll be.

Hank has been too quiet, I think he may be in some sort of trouble but I don't think Brian Cashman is going to notify the authorities.

0 comments:

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP