Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tito Comments on Ortiz Situation

The Globe has Terry Francona's comments on David Ortiz:

"This blindsided everybody including David," Francona said. "I believe David is putting out a statement which... I wanted to read it before I came up here. He's going to deal with this head on. I do think that today is probably going to be a difficult day to get answers you're looking for because there aren't any yet. He needs to find out, he's already made calls to... trying to find out some things today, and until he does, he won't have the answers to questions but he will certainly deal with it as David always does, head on, and be open and be honest.


"David knows that... I think David felt all day, a lot of caring from his teammates, and hopefully he knows we care about him. He has earned, as a person, that from us. And we will be very supportive as I hope we are with all our players and we'll get to the bottom of whatever needs to be get to the bottom of, and like I said, David will deal with this openly, but again, there's going to... it's not going to happen in the next 10 minutes.


"There's a lot of things that he's not aware of and like I said he will deal with it as
he knows. But he needs to get some information, too."There needs to obviously be some pursuit of the truth... My concern today is David. Again, I understand the question, you're entitled to questions, I gave you the answers that I have today."

1 comments:

Julianna Baggott July 30, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

MLB has to release the names.

www.princeoffenwaypark.com

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP