Saturday, August 1, 2009

Masterson Says Goodbye

Justin Masterson wrote his last blog post for CSNNE last night and in it he says goodbye to Red Sox fans:

But to all the fans I hope that I was not just a ball player, but a man of character who knew there was more to this life than just the game of baseball. I would hope that you would continue to support me even though I go to the likes of another team. If not that’s ok too, I understand, haha. I hope that Victor Martinez will come and make a good impact just as I hope to do in Cleveland. Thanks again for all your support no matter what was happening and I hope that you will have the respect for every other player that graces the field at Fenway.

May the Lord Bless you and keep you and Thanks, My time here has been wonderful, may we meet again.

1 comments:

dave,  August 1, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

We wish him well. He's good, he will thrive somewhere if not Cleveland.

Sawxheads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP